Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy New Year

LOVE
I'm normally not a big fan of chain e-mails. However, this morning, in my yoga class the instructor read the following mass e-mail titled 2010 Handbook. So much of it resonated with me that I decided to share (part of) it here. Let me know if you like it. Happy New Year!

2010 Handbook

1. Drink plenty of water.

2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.

3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.

4. Make time to pray.

5. Play more games.

6. Read more books than you did in 2009 .

7. Sleep for 7 hours.

8. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.

9. Try to make at least three people laugh each day.

10. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.

No comments: