Monday, November 30, 2009

Come and See: A Fresh Look into the Manger

This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.
Luke 2:12

If you're going to be in the Wheaton, IL area this coming Saturday you may want to stop by Blanchard Road Alliance Church. I'll be speaking there at a Women's Christmas Lunch.

Some information follows:

Women's Christmas Lunch
Saturday, December 5, 2009
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
Blanchard Alliance Church
1766 S. Blanchard, Wheaton


For more information, check out the event at the Blanchard Road website: http://www.blanchardalliance.org/pages/page.asp?page_id=15446

Come join me for a relaxed morning of friendship, music of the season and a heart-warming, eye-opening message as we take a Fresh Look into the Manger.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Whoo hoo!!! I'll just drive on over to hear you!! I wish I could be there!

It's quite comical but on Friday at Mom 2 Mom I'm speaking on our adoption story (I'm stealing my title from C.S. Lewis "Surprised by Jillian" and leading Worship. I conintue to be amazed and honestly dumbfounded on how God worked this out.

love,
julie mac :)

Anonymous said...

Jules,

Blessings on your time of sharing and worship . . . may God get all the glory!

Call moi and let me know all of the beautiful details on Friday afternoon, if you have a chance!

Loving you,

Sal